It’s back on!
- The first middle-distance session for you U12 and over athletes will be an all-terrain group jog at Piney Lakes
- Meet up in the Murdoch Drive car park at 4:30PM on Monday 2nd October to kick the season off
- Don’t forget to bring a water bottle and your pair of older runners
The final training session is on this Monday August 7th
Well done to all our terrific Melville Roar cross country runners and thank you to those parents who assisted at training.
From the coaches Ross Keane, Silke Peglow and Eldon George
There will be one training session in the holidays,
It is in first week of the holidays on Wed 5th July.
It is scheduled at a different venue Manning Park and a 4pm start.
All are welcome.
Melville Athletics Club are seeking expressions of interest from suitable coaches for positions for the coming 2017/2018 season.
Opportunities exist for:
- Horizontal Jumps (Long and Triple Jump)
- High Jump
- Throws (Shotput, Discus, Javelin)
- Middle Distance. and
- Sprint and Hurdles (Relay coaching not included)
If you are interested in this great opportunity and GET PAID FOR YOUR TIME then sick the link below for more info.Read more
First aid support needed We are having bigger numbers at training this year and I am looking for at leastRead more
Start Date: Wed 19th April
Venue: Piney Lakes car park off Murdoch drive
Time: 4.30 to 5.45
Silke: U7 to U10
Ross: U11 to U17
Due to demand Ross is running an extra Wed session for both Sprints and Middle Distance this week 22nd March.Read more
Those who wish to continue running with the build up to Zones and States are most welcome to join theRead more
Recommences: Monday 6th Feb Time: 4:45 until 6:15pm.Read more