Welcome back athletes, parents and volunteers!
This Saturday 29th January 2022 will be a twilight competition (program 1) starting at 4:45pm.
Nominations are now open for Athletics West Zone 1 Zones Championships powered by Go For 2&5 through your family portal at https://resultshq.com.au
- Nominations close 07 Feb 2022 at 11:59 PM AEST
- Visit the timing solutions help area here for more information about the nominations process: https://support.
timingsolutions.com.au/hc/en- us/articles/207167736-Family- Portal-Nominations
- The WA Little Athletics Zones Championships powered by Go For 2&5 will be held from the 12-13 of February 2022.
- The Zones Championships will offer events for Under 7-Under 15’s.
ATHLETE ENTRY LIMITS
The maximum number of event entries per athlete is:
- U7-U9 4 events over the two days – no daily event limitations apply
- U10 – U12 5 events over the two days – no daily event limitations apply
- U13 – U15 6 events over the two days – no daily event limitation apply
WA LITTLE ATHLETICS STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS QUALIFICATION
The Zones Championships will act as the qualifying event for Little Athletics members in the Under 9 – Under 15 age groups for the 2022 WA Little Athletics State Championships powered by Go For 2&5. The Zones Championships will also offer competition opportunities for Under 7’s and 8’s, however, these age groups do not progress to the Little Athletics State Championships. Under 16-Under 17 athletes can enter the Little Athletics State Championships directly and do not participate in Zones.