Good luck to all teams competing at the WA State Track & Field Relay Championships this Saturday 11 December 2021.
Please ensure you stay up to date with important information such as timetables, rules and regulations, map of the day, and more available on the Athletics West website.
Coaches: this is a championship event so ensure you know the rules and regulations.
Parents/Volunteers: please keep an eye out for roster emails.
If this is your first time here are some tips to get the most out of the day:
- Arrive early. Your coaches will have a plan so know the plan.
- IMPORTANT Call room procedures – There will be a call room in operation. This is located at the Southern End of the grandstand (Near the 100m start line) and will be split into TWO (2) areas, one for track and one for field.
ALL athletes are required to report into the Call Room prior to each event/discipline. The Call Entry Times at the CALL ROOM are (prior to scheduled event starting times):
• Track Events – 20 mins prior
• Field Events – 35 mins prior
- Where a team / athlete fails to report to the call room prior to the last athlete crossing the Call Room departure line, then the team / athlete shall not be permitted to join the event.
- It can be a long day so make sure you hydrate, have good sun protection and have a good nutrition plan.
- Have fun and encourage each other
- Go the ROAR!!